It's Great to Do Business
As EIDL applications continue to surge, the Office of Disaster Assistance has provided an alternate method for applicants to submit and upload forms while the application portal is down for maintenance.
Here’s the link to the new application page with instructions for uploading documents: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/apply-for-disaster-loan/index.html
IMPORTANT: You may have to clear your browser cache if you receive an error accessing this page. The page has links to all of the relevant forms.
Notes to help with the application:
· The Office of Disaster Assistance is advising businesses to fill out the PDF forms and reach out to SBDC if they need assistance with compiling the financial information. They may request assistance with the application at www.nyssbdc.org to make an online request.
· Applicants will also need to submit the most recently filed tax returns for the business and all owners of the business, or a justification if not available. Sole proprietors are required to complete the 5C loan application form. All other businesses should fill out the form 5 business loan application.
Notes on filling out the forms:
· On all forms “Damaged Property” simply refers to your primary location for the operations of the business.
· On Form 5, skip box 15, this only applies to property damage loans.
· There is no specific location to input a requested loan amount. The loan amount is determined by the supporting documents and any other relevant financial information provided that substantiates the economic injury.
· All owners with 20% or greater ownership in the business must be included in the application.
*** VITAL INFORMATION FOR BUSINESSES
Please follow this link to the Small Business Administration website for information on how to apply for various disaster relief loans and grants.
I hope that you are all doing as well as can be expected. We are all doing our best to respond to all of our emails and texts and calls. There have been many people asking questions about relief programs and how to get help from the SBA. We have also heard from many looking for how to adjust their business model to the new virtual reality. Next Tuesday we will have 2 sessions to address those issues. Please share this information with ALL of your members. The e-commerce one has limited capacity. However it will be recorded if you are unavailable or it hits capacity.
Attached to this email is an document with information from Non-Profit Westchester. They have been sending daily emails with fabulous information. I have copied the info from today’s email. You can sign up at https://npwestchester.org/
Also included is information from Chuck Schumer’s office about the relief package. The highlighted parts are the ones particular to small business
I have also been asked about ways to volunteer or donate supplies or food. An email address has been set up specifically to address this:
Sources of Information https://westchestercatalyst.com/coronavirus-updates/
News and resources for businesses on Coronavirus:
Updated Guidance from NYS regarding what is "Essential" for Construction Industry can be found here. https://esd.ny.gov/guidance-executive-order-2026
Read new Unemployment Insurance FAQ here. https://westchestercatalyst.com/…/DOL_UnemploymentInsurance…
SBA launches new alternative website for loan applications. Apply here. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
Learn if your business is considered "essential" here. https://esd.ny.gov/guidance-executive-order-2026
Sign up for email updates from NYS here https://now.ny.gov/page/s/coronavirus-updates
and ask questions about COVID-19 here. https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/form/ask-us-a-question
Find more information about the new NYS COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave law here. https://www.governor.ny.gov/…/paid-sick-leave-covid-19-impa…
Joining is easy! Click on the "Membership" tab above
It's Great To Do Business In Harrison!
Join us each month as we meet to socialize with other local community businesses. Highlighted businesses host socials in all areas of Harrison. Share your experiences and make some new connections.
Visit our calendar page for dates of upcoming Networking Socials
Want to stay informed about your local Chamber of Commerce? Join our Facebook page today! https://www.facebook.com/HarrisonChamberofCommerce
1 Heineman Place, Harrison, New York 10528, United States
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation help fund our mission. Any amount is greatly appreciated and can be included in your taxes as we are a 501(c)3